Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mundane and Productive.


It rained and was a bit chilly for 90% of the Memorial Day weekend where I live.  And, of course, I washed my car on Friday when the weather was perfect.

As it turned out, rain is a great motivator to stay inside your house and pack for an upcoming move.  It was actually rather energizing.  I felt no pressure and what a grand opportunity to clean out drawers and closets to throw away things I literally have not used in ten years or more.

My next door neighbor's house is for sale and several people have looked at it.  Since their house is exactly or nearly exactly like mine, I'm anxious to learn what price they get.

Home inspector coming in a week for a pre-inspection.

Just keep moving forward, ok?  I'm telling this to myself.  So far, so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment