Thursday, May 30, 2013

Don't Push.


Yesterday my sweet young neighbor came by to tell me that his house had sold.  Three days.  I think that is good news, but I don't take anything for granted.  

My house is exactly like my neighbor's house.  So, if several people were interested in buying his house (at least, several people looked at it), could that mean that one would be interested in buying mine?  

My house will sell.  At exactly the right time.

Of course, I'm anxious, eager, whatever you want to call it.  I called my handyman and told him I REALLY want to get those small house projects done so I can put my house on the market.  I'm trying not to be pushy and, boy, is it ever hard.

My house will sell.  At exactly the right time.  (new mantra).

Om, sweet om.   

No comments:

Post a Comment